1. Start by giving hair volume and texture by backcombing hair with a rat tail comb and dry shampoo.
2. Smooth out hair to one side creating a pony tail with a small clear elastic.
3. Separate pony tail into two sections weaving the outer sections on to the middle
4. Add a ribbon and weave in with the two sections until you run out of ribbon and hair to braid.
5. Secure fishtail braid with a small clear of elastic.
6. Cut off the first clear elastic for a looser look.
7. Secure any stray hairs with bobby pins and Hairspray.